What makes us different?
A few essential vitamins and minerals and Baobab!! We use a real fruit, in it's natural state, for our main ingredient, which contains whole-food "Natural" vitamins and minerals.
Nutrients found in Baobab
- Phystosterols- can reduce the "bad" LDL cholestrol in your body because it is believed that it competes for the same enzymes as cholesterol in your gut, potentially preventing the cholesterol from being absorbed.
- Iron- is a vital mineral for proper function of hemoglobin and is crucial for both mental and physical performance.
- Magnesium- is involve in hundreds of biochemical reactions in your body and may against depression, Type 2 diabetes, and reduce insulin resistance among many other potential benefits.
- Potassium- is one of the most important minerals in the body, helping to regulate fluid balances and can help maintain healthy nerve function.
- Vitamin C- helps all body tissue grow, develop and repair and is involved in the formation of collagen, absorption of iron, the immune system and the maintanence of cartilage, bones, and teeth.
- Phosphorus- helps the body to filter waste as well as repair tissue and cells. It also balances and uses other vitamins in the body.
- Riboflavin (B2)- Iis one of the 8 essential B Vitamins for your health. It helps to break down, proteins, fats and carbohydrates and plays a vital role in maintaining the body's energy supply. It helps convert carbs into ATP(adenosine triphosphate) which the body uses for energy.
- Calcium- helps your body build and maintain strong bones and helps the muscles, and nerves function properly.
We're all about transparency and enhancing people's lives. With most of our product containing a nutrient packed fruit we only wanted to add ingredients to it that would enhance it's natural value all the while increasing the benefits to you!!!
We combined the powerful nutrients of Baobab, with a specific formula of ingredients to help increase your physical performance, maximize drink-ability and make Tiiga optimally functions for your busy life. Everything you need and nothing you don't all in stick pack!!
- Baobab Fruit- Source of vitamin C, potassium, carbohydrates, and phosphorus. Also contains riboflavin(B2), calcium, magnesium, iron and phytosterols.
- Pure Cane Sugar- we added just 2.5 grams of sugar along side sodium citrate to speed up thee absorption of water in the bloodstream. This small amount of sugar also helps create a more full mouthfeel and providing the slightest amount of sweetness at the from front while also helping maintain a more even taste throughout your drink.
- Sodium Citrate- it not only adds a hint of citrus taste to our drink, but helps alongside sugar in getting water into the blood stream more quickly, re-hydrating you faster.
- Citric Acid- because Baobab is already citrussy our drink mix uses a minimal amount of citric acid to help enhance our flavors while also helping enhance nutrient absorption.
- D-Ribose Powder- is clinically proven to increase ATP in your body. It drives the process that speeds energy recovery, increases energy reserves and builds ATP in the heart and muscle.
- Natural Flavors- we utilized the best natural flavors to enhance the taste and create our unique flavors. Our tastes are light because we wanted to minimize the use of to much flavor. We wanted to allow the unique taste and structure of the Baobab fruit to still hold most of balance in taste.
- Potassium Chloride- slightly salty, this mineral helps with increasing both the sodium and potassium content of our drink mix which helps in hydration.
- Xanthan Gum- because Baobab has both soluble and insoluble fiber we wanted something to help stabilize it in water for a short period of time for you to drink. Xanthan Gum is produced by the fermentation of glucose and sucrose, is safe, found in thousands of food products and may actually help stabilize blood sugar and lower cholesterol.
- Stevia Extract- is an all natural sweetener derived from the stevia leaf which we used to bring out the tastes of the Baobab, salt and sugar.
- Magnesium Sulfate- added to help in hydration, stomach acid and for normal functioning of cells.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)- combined this with the natural vitamin C in Baobab to help maintain the health of your skin, cartilage, teeth and bones.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)- an essential B vitamin this was added because it helps your skin, kidneys and brain,
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)- since your body cannot product this vitamins we added it to help you stay healthy as it may even prevent chronic diseases.
- Cyanocaobalamin (Vitamin B12)- plays a vital role in red blood cell formation, cell metabolism, nerve function and the production of DNA. B12 is especially important for people following vegetarian or vegan diets because plant based foods do not contain B12.